|It's cool. She needs the fiber.|
- Almost all LO's clothes come from consignment shops or Goodwill.
- I consider eight hours a fine amount of time to wear a diaper.
- The 5 second rule for dropped pacifiers has been extended to a five day rule, as long as I pick off all visible dirt before putting it in her mouth. Not that it matters because ....
- LO considers the carpet in our living room an all you can eat buffet.
- We have two baby books. Both are completely blank that way all the children can share them.
Any confessions about your "forward thinking" in treating your children equally?